Powered By Blogger

Thursday 26 September 2013

Happy Birthday youngest Monster child nephew




Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Tricky Dickie
Get your bedroom tidied too!!!


Yes today is the  birthday of youngest monster child nephew aka Tricky Dickie. he is a heckof a lot bigger than when that picture was taken I can tell you!!!!.

I hope that you have a great day and enjoy it, before long you will be as old as me!!!! ( 21).

Oh well another day here in Blighty and it is cold, wet and horrible. yesterday morning I drove to work in fog where as last week it was wall to wall sunshine ( sometimes) that I had!!! Ahhhh holidays a distant memory now.

So I heard from Sussex that yesterday had dawned hot and sunny and as I was freezing my wotnots off in super swanky Lady Lainey  office, with my heater going full blast and having coffee pumped into me intravenously, ( well Pony Paul jumping up and making it) this was not putting I, Lady Lainey in a happy mood!.However a doughnut made everything better, (apart from my waistline!).

Champions of the world Durham started day 2, where Sussex started to build up a sizeable lead, which is not good, however I had obviously wished the fog to travel south, which it did and 'Fog stopped play' something that I don't think I have ever come across even here in the wilds of the North East of England!! So everyone was able to go and have coffee and cake and  be back at the hotels in time to see 'Cash in the Attic'. Perfect!

Besty home county of Yorkshire where fairing better at The Oval and  Gary Ballance hit a seasons best of 148 which is great news for everyone. In reply Surrey got stuck in at the crease with even his Royal Ryanness not being able to break down the opening batsmen. Eventually Patterson got his chance and dismissed  Burns for 82.

Good luck to both teams today.

Good luck also to Yorkshire 'Fizzio' who is leaving afer 11 years at the club, to go to Scotland????. Good luck Scot you kept his Royal Ryanness on the field!

Well things in super swanky Lady Lainey office are back to normality ( finally) however ' me and da boys' are having a little training session next Wednesday to be jolly top chaps on (another) on line system ( oh the joy of the Draughtsmans life). However since it is due to start at 1pm, I will be catching up on my beauty sleep so the boys will have to take notes.


Birmingham were  in  League cup action against Swansea last night , and they only flipping won 3-1. The leadership of cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo seems to be paying off ( yeah well he will probably flipping beat them if they lose!). Well done to Brum.

Last night also saw Newcastle taking on Leeds. The Mighty Whites had travelled up the M1/A1 to play  in the League Cup match. At the 11th minute of the match first half, both sets of fans chanted the name of Gary Speed (11 being the shirt he wore for both clubs).
Still loved and still missed!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments :