Powered By Blogger

Sunday 15 September 2013

Greetings from Le Belle France

Bonjour tout le monde and greetings from Le Belle France and Chateau Didi, I am late posting today as I had to sort out flipping Wifi ( or whiffy as they call it here) and also go to the local market for fresh veggies for dinner this evening.                

Wow listen to me I sound like domestic goddess ( which you all know I am). I am now writing this as I am lying on the terrace soaking up the rays and drinking copious amonts of fizz avec mon sister.

I also text Mr Funky to find out how besty home county of Yorkshire did, now I wish I hadn't as the news was not good. especially as former besty home county of Durham are now 28 points clear at the top of the table. I am just keeping everything crossed.

So what else have I been up to, well for starters I am never letting Dame didi watch any programme with Gino Dicampo as she cannot understand a word he says and her version of his script was far more entertaining than the original, so much so that I thought I was going to have a heart attack from laughing so much and not being able to get my breath!!!!

We also saw her neighbours last night ( not the naked shower guy thankfully) and today they have disappeared!!! Not a good sign. I think the converstion intheir house went along the lines of  'Zut Alors the flipping English woman is here with Ronald McDonald lets head for the hills" ( due to my super red/orange curls now they have been super coloured)

Also today my faith in humanity was given a fesh burst of belief when at the market I asked for 1 tomato and thestall holder gave me it for free, how blinking brill was that???

Well got to go and drown my sorrows re my Tykes.

HIC HIC HIC SOB SOB SOB

No comments :