Powered By Blogger

Saturday 14 September 2013

France it is then!

So today it is all go and I typing this very quickly to make sure that I get on the plane ( not like last year in Amsterdam. I Lady Lainey at the gate, blinking staff close the gate)




So yesterday whilst I was toiling in wind and rain over the flipping bleak Saddleworth Moor to Manchester, Yorkshire were being frustrated by the weather in Hove, which is making Lady lainey a tad twitchy. However today it is hopeful of play ( I have seen the forecast and honestly.........not too hopeful)

All that I can say is, come on you Tykes, do your best and I have great faith in you.
Last night  in the Yorkshire Hotel there was a little  incident in he lift, when 9 of the boys got trapped.
 
Now Jack Brooks blogged that the limit for the lift was 10 people but I have seen the size   the size of those boys and think that they should have halved the number. However apart from it being like a sweatbox, in there they are got out unharmed.

so now I am off to do holiday type things and will be back with more tomorrow when i will have a roundup of the cricket.


No comments :