Powered By Blogger

Thursday 29 August 2013

WOOOOOO I'm going to Scarbados!






Woooooo I'm going to Scarbados
Woooooo land of the B& B
Woooooo I'm going to see my Tykes
By the freezing cold north sea!!!


Yes it's finally here the day that I Lady Lainey have been waiting for, first day of my Scarbados adventure. I am at Chateau Saltburn and about to set off on my journey across the Moors to Scarbados. The sun is (sort of ) shining and it looks as if it might be a nice day.

It was a super brilliant day yesterday for his Royal Ryanness, as he took two Durham wickets in his first over! Top boy! he then went on th takie another wicket bringing his first class haul to 600.  I was fair bouncing  around super swanky Lady Lainey office.However Durham fought back and ended the day on 406-6. Its goign to be a day and a half today me thinks.

Good news also in the Tykes camp as Adam Lyth signed a new contract with the club. I am still worrying that His Royal Ryanness may retire soon, that  flipping thought needs to be knocked right out of my curly head soon!

After saying yesterday that 'peegate' had calmed down................it came back, as the England team apologised for inappropriate behaviour. Now forgive me for saying but it wasn't all the England team that were involved, and they are all being tarred with the same brush. And how come KP always comes up smelling of roses??????

Not right in any sense!!!

Former besty home county in the south Hampshire were in action  in Southport ( oh yes I have been there!!! it ws supposed to be a 'holiday' camp and was more like a concentration camp), They kept the run rate down and Lancashire finished the day on 295-8. #COYH!!!

Well got to get on the road and get off to Scarbados, hopefully there will be lots to report tomorrow and Pauly Paul, I will not be drinking as I am driving!!!





No comments :