Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Oh no it's a work day!





Well it was a super flipping hot Bank Holiday Monday and the flipping awful thing is that today looks as if it might be the same!!!! And I will be in super swanky Lady Lainey office.................with a very bad headache.

Oh yes it was my last cricket match at The Riverside for this season, so I kind of went out with a bang, and judging by the bruises on my legs I would say a few bumps too. Job the Jolly came with his mate, but sat as far away from I, Lady Lainey as he could (???)  whilst still being able to enjoy cricket. However I did spy him and went to have a little chat. He however didn't buy me a flipping drink!

So what happened at the cricket I hear you all asking, well Durham went into bat first and lost Mustard within minutes. However they went on to score  275 in their 40 overs. Surrey however were not looking too good, Dominic Sibley being top scorer on 37, and they were all out for 142. Giving Durham a big win. Mr Funky  who had disappeared off to FOOTBALL!!!! had arrived back in time to see close of play and pour  I ,Lady Lainey into the big blue tank thing. Luckily I fell asleep on the way home.

Yorkshire were not having a good day 215-5 was a good score but Glamorgan answered with 216-6! and they secured a YB40 semi final place!

Derbyshire and Hampshire were fighting it out and Hampshire were victors. This means that Hampshire will host Glamorgan next month. ( and the flipping final is when I am in La Belle France)


So this week is a  big week in the life of I Lady Lainey, apart from never drinking again, I am off to Scarbados and cheering on my super besty cricket team in the whole world....................yes my Tykes are taking on former besty home county of Durham. Now this should be interesting!

However now it is time to set off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to hopefully have a nap and then spend the rest of the day looking pretty ( which unbelievably, is not something that I am looking at this moment!).

Hope you all have a great day where ever you are!

No comments :