Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 August 2013

I'm tired!!!!



Well after my first day back at work, I was ready for an early night, and I trotted up 'the wooden hill to Bedfordshire' about 9 pm. It was bliss as I settled down for some decent sleep. Alas it was not to be as the 'surfs' in the 'cottage' next to Tykes Towers, decided to have a bit of a feud which carried on, inside, outside back inside and then at 4am all went quiet. They must have gone to bed. How flipping nice for them. I am now in a state of severe sleep deprivation and just know that today is not going to be an easy day, however................


I was super flipping bouncy happy when I heard that Michael Carberry had been named in the T20 squad, about flipping time, this is a great cricketer and top Hants boy too. That made a dull Monday slightly better!
Not a good Monday for the much over rated ( in my book) Monty Panesar, after the disgraceful incident a couple of weeks ago, he is now seeing out the season at Essex.
England are still  waving Chris Tremlett around, will he be used in the 5th test to replace the injured Tim Bresnan? well I hope not as I do not think that he is up to scratch .

Tonight sees Hampshire in YB 40 action against Lancashire. And I for one am jolly well hoping that Hampshire stuff them. Not cricket, I hear you all shouting. Yeah well its nearly the end of the season so lets have some great wins.

Which is what I am hoping for next week when I go off to 'Scarbados' for a couple of days to see my beloved Tykes take on former besty home county of Durham. Dame Didi has said that I can use Chateau Saltburn as a base ( and I will be able to prepare my lunches of cavier and quails eggs). Super flipping excited about that. Hope the weather is good.

But before all that ( and I will have to start packing my case in readiness) I am taking Pauly Paul up to The Riverside on Saturday as Mr Funky the Chauffeur has wimped out of his duties. So it will just be Pauly and I 'cheering' on Durham.


Now I am about to try to get myself ready to go to super swanky Lady Lainey office, where it will be the boys and I for today and then Pony Paul is off to Amsterdam for 3 days, but will he remember any of it??????


Top T20 boy!!!


No comments :