Powered By Blogger

Friday 9 August 2013

F(ryan)day and end of working weeK!






Flipping heck it is F(rayn)day again and I can feel a tiara throwing tantrum brewing. Why you might chuffing well ask? Well I am super flipping tired due to being awake since 2.30am and not being able to get my full amount of beauty sleep. Goodness only knows what woke me up, but I was unable to get back to the land of nod and as such, my orange curls this morning are in a tangle and I will need match sticks to keep my eyes open today at super swanky Lady Lainey office. Do you think that I will get away with having 40 winks at my desk? Well I will be doing it at some point and woe betide anyone ( Job the Jolly) who wakes me up.

Well Thursday was a super fab day, I entered a competition on Twitter and only flipping well went and won it. So very soon a super 'Crease cricket; t shirt will be winging its way to Tykes Towers. What a flipping result!

And talking about results, and talking about results the T20 finals day line up is announced with Hampshire talking on Surrey and Essex facing Northants in the semis, which will be closely followed by the final on Saturday 17th August. sadly although I am in town on the big day, I am actually going to be partying, as it is besty friend Countess Cruses birthday.

The bat taping saga drones on , with Cook stating that it is 'whole load of rubbish', whilst named offender KP says these are 'hurtful lies'. Well it wouldn't be test season without KP making top sport headlines for anything but cricket.

Michael Carberry meanwhile is hoping that his continued run of great batting will hold him in good stead for next years IPL.The 32 year old is hoping that a cricket franchise over in India will look at his great season here in Blighty and give him a chance to play. Well that makes two of us. 

The bandwagon has finally stopped at Chester Le Street for the 4th test which stars today, with many travelling fans sampling the delights of Durham City.Hope none of them make it to Lady laineyville cricket club tonight as I may wander down to partake of a couple of sherry shandies!

Not long now until we here the results of Lord Christopher A' levels. Hers hoping that he does well so that Dame Didi and I can go and visit him when he is at uni, and sample the delights of student life ( and show them how to party!). We might even do a spot of shopping!

Yesterday I missed the birthday of former fave bowler of I Lady Lainey. So Angus Fraser, I hope that you had a cracking birthday and don;t have too much of a sore head today!


So with the test looming and work in my intray, I am wandering off to super swanky Lady Lainey office to shout at jobbers, have a kip, drink gallons of coffee, have a kip, listen to the test, and then finally come home.

Hope you all have a great day.




No comments :