Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 17 July 2013

Worse on Wednesday


I am soooo flipping tired that I need matchsticks to keep my yes open this morning, it wasn't the noise that kept me awake last night it was ................well I don't really know what kept me awake but at 2.30am I was still lying in my pit waiting for the sandman to do his stuff


I am also a bit flipping cross as I have no broadband at home and it is making the writing of my blog tres difficult, also Talk Talk are not helpful  and as such I am now looking for a new phone and broadband supplier.

So to the sporty world and the things that have been happening since I last put fingers to keyboard.

In cricket the war of words in the lead up to the 2nd test begins as Adam Gilchrist former top wicketkeeper for Australia, has said that England rely too heavily on Jimmy Anderson ( good job they aren't relying on Steven Finn #upsydaisy). He is saying that the Australians should target the other bowlers. Woohooo its all hotting up and should be a good few days to come.

Dans Le Tour de France ( that's French you know!) Rui Costa won stage 16 but Count Chris of Froome retains his lead. Today is the individual time trials which take place between  Embrun and Chorges. Look out for Australian ( is he the underdog?) Cadel Evans.

The pressie for Count Christophe arrived yesterday and I am jolly flipping impressed  with it, now he will be as super important as I Lady Lainey.

Strange news worth reporting is that a village in Norway which is nestled in a valley and gets no direct sunlight between September and March, will be looking forward to it this year. 3 large mirrors have been hoisted into place and will reflect light down to the village of  Rjukan, I wish someone would direct sunshine from the equator onto Tykes Towers between September and March, it can be flipping grim up north.


BABY WATCH

Well still no Prince or Princes of Cambridge, however the Duchess of Cornwall hinted that they are hoping to have 'a bundle of joy by the weekend'. In this heat I bet Catherine is too.


Well hopefully I will be here tomorrow, otherwise I will be chuffing cross.


No comments :