Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Tired Tuesday

           
So  reading through the papers yesterday regarding Englands win, I  Lady Lainey could clearly see that once again the hacks were betting on an England win. My view was slightly different

  1. Jimmy Anderson was NOT the only bowler on the field on Sunday
  2. Steven Finn was not up to the job ( despite the hype
  3. KP is not the man to save England
  4. Ashton Agar is a serious threat to the England bowlers ( and batsman if he keeps improving)
  5. Ian Bell would make a great spitting image puppet!
However England have retained the same team for the second test so no place for Top Tyke Tim Bresnan.
And so today we all calm down and get ourselves ready for Thursday.

Sad news form the Ireland camp as Former captain Trent Johnson has announced that he will retire in December. Good luck to him what ever he does.

The wonderful Michael Carberry put on a ton last night to see Hampshire  go well on day one of their match against Kent. #coyc
Over in Le tour doping has become the main topic of conversation with Chris Froome being brought into the foray, he is dismayed that  the questions are still being asked, and to be honest   I , however I can see that after the Lance Armstrong episode this point was going to continue to rear its ugly head.
Today see the race starting at Vaison - La -Romaine ( like the lettuce) to Gap a ride of 168 km. Keep an eye on 22 year old Frenchman Thibot Pinot ( like the Grigio) who made his debut in 2012.

Dame Didi is organising a special 'gut bash' for Friday evening as Saturday is the 18th birthday of Count Christophe who is going to be 'lording' it over his friends when he gets his pressies on Saturday.


 I am not flipping sure what is going on at the Industrial Estate of Lady laineyville, what I flipping well do know is that I do not appreciate being woken up at 0.45am by a constant high pitch whistling that went on for over an hour. I suspect it is coming from the work place of Mr Funky and Pauly Paul, however usually I get woken up by very loud metallic clangs, so the change of noise was a bit freaky to say the least. I am super blinking tired today and you all know who is going to suffer for this..............yes the boys, there may be extra shouting in the office until I can get my head down, have 40 winks and then resume normal business ( nail filing and looking pretty).

So without further ado I am off to fluff up my orange curls, put on a frock and my Jimmy Choos and trot off to give the boys their early morning wake up call. ( where's my flipping b****y coffee)


No comments :