Powered By Blogger

Sunday 28 July 2013

It's raining cats and dogs here!!!!!!

RIP pin parasol arrangement 


Well I will be jolly flipping surprised if cricket is on today as it is raining like there is  no tomorrow here and the temperature has dropped considerably. The bottom of the drive her at Tykes Towers is underwater but at least my water butt is being refilled!


News that the 'identical twins' Liz Hurley and Shane Warne were at Ascot yesterday prompted me to have a glimpse at the photos. Yes as I suspected they are identical with the exception of clothes and hair!, How relieved I am that this is not a normal occurrence when involved with a man, or I may have 'morphed' into the Former Lord Lainey ( flippping heck and with my legs being the length they are too) or worse still I may have started to resemble 'Would like to be Lord Lainey'!!!!. Luckily I still look like my 'doppleganger' His Royal Ryanness............................now is this a sign.  ( yes a sign that he should cut his hair and run very fast!!!).


Today former besty home county of Durham should be taking on Derbyshire, however I am not getting ready yet!

Whoops!!!! David Warner has been up to his old tricks again, after taking a punch at the lovely Joe Root, and then being sent off to play for Australia A, It was reported that he had to be separated form South Africa A wicket keeper Thami Thsolekile! Umpires called a halt to the game twice as tempers flared. Warner is due to return to the Ashes side on Monday! Will it or won't it happen??????

James Taylor further proved that he should be in the England Ashes team with  an unbeaten 64 at hove against Australia, he reported to be on standby if KP is not fit ( well I don't think he is fit full stop).

Ricky Ponting ended his spell at Surrey saying that he has enjoyed it a lot and that he would love to keep playing cricket, however his decision to end his career see him going at what I think is  the best time.

Over at the Hungarian Grand Prix qualifying LH is in pole, with Baron button down in 13th place. The Barons Daddy celebrated his 70th birthday this weekend so if he wants to give him an extra birthday pressie then he will have to get his foot down!

And so to the picture of the day. Well this is the arrangement I made for the doorstep of Chateau Didi premier, and it has stood outside for a couple of years, but no more, as it met its untimely death yesterday.
RIP pin parasol arrangement. Now I will have to fall into another ditch whilst collecting  the 'pins' and obviously no chance of rescue from Dame Didi

Well off to find my cagoule, as I think that I may be needing it later today!!!!

No comments :