Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to Lady Lainey's blog

Happy birthday to my blog
Happy birthday to my blog
Happy birthday Tales from The Boundary
Except the ones about the frog (family)!

OK I KNOW IT DIDN'T REALLY RHYME


Flipping Heck!!!!!!!! It is only the flipping first birthday of 'Tales from the Boundary' can you believe it is one whole flipping year since I started to write down my thoughts on my life, cricket,frogs and slugs (YUKKY!), The Blades,Sean Bean, Jack Bauer/Kiefer Suthrland, champagne swilling etc and look at  it now, lots of avid readers ( Dame Didi), lots of doggy pics and of course the continuing series of photos 'Cricketers Posteriors'.

Well,  you have seen lots of cricketers posteriors ( due to my usual position at cricket..............right on the boundary). You have been on my bi-annual sojourn to La Belle France,  (who will forget 'commando spying' on the neighbours!) as well as celebrating my super sonic birthday and Christmas. There have been highs and lows, thrills and spills................in fact have a random flick through the last years blogs to see for yourself.


We have been introduced to the wonderful dogs of Durham Constabulary K9 unit, and the dogs that have retired. Check out more and maybe even send a few pennies to the retired doggies to keep them in bones and toys in their old age. www.pawsup.org.uk
So what will the next year hold for I, Lady Lainey.....................well who blinking well knows, but you can be sure of one thing.........you will all be the first to hear about it.


I am still working jolly flipping hard in Lady Lainey office and shouting regularly at the boys. They have no idea how lucky they are to have me looking pretty in the office every day!

My curls are still orange, but I no longer have my 'afro'. Sometimes my curls are more orange than others though! ( vosene ahoy)

And best of all I am still loving watching and 'reporting' on my besty cricket teams, most especially my Tykey Vikings' who had better start winning again very soon so that I can sing the praises of Gillespie the Gallant.
Actually you have been given a rare insight into my life (is it real or is it imaginary?), and I hope that you have enjoyed it.

So as I raise a glass of chilled orange juice ( well I do have to drive to super swanky Lady Lainey office) I hope that you will continue reading as we go into year 2!.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday

You bet I will keep reading, its the best laugh I get all day.

DD