Powered By Blogger

Saturday 20 July 2013

Eldest Monster child nephew turns 18!








Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Lord Christophe
Cos you have a title too!!!

Happy 18th Birthday to Lord Christophe of Warmsley Manor. He is now  18 and  a Lord and now he is ( nearly) as super important as I, Lady Lainey.

After going out for a 'gutbash' last night ( well I kept to my strict diet,' The See food diet') Christophe opened his pressies and we all had some diet pop and a jolly good laugh.
Which is very different from the evening when he was hanging over the railings at Saltburn seafront being a tad poorly after 10 pints of 'white lightening; ( OK slight exaggeration but you get the drift). No one told me that this was expected in 'Auntie' duties!!

And very unlike the day when we were waiting for him to 'bungee jump' into the world. That was the longest day of my life, probably felt like the longest week of Dame Didi's life.
Even Auntie Betty Boop and Uncle  Frankie the Greatest  Gibson were nearly jumping out of their skins every time the phone rang.

I was pleased to see that Dame Didi HAD NOT made a blue teddy cake the aftermath of that was evident for day! ( I will leave that to your imagination), I also have not cooked any rice as Christophe has previously been quite scathing about my cooking of it. 'Is this rice out of date!'

I could tell a million stories about the last 18 years in the life of Lord Christophe..................but I won't

So now Lord Christophe you have to go and qualify as an architect and design your besty most beautiful, funniest auntie on the whole world her house in France.

Good luck in your A'level results and we are all rooting for you.

Have a wonderful 18th birthday and remember that you may be 18 now but you still have to hold my hand when we go out!!!


Oh yes and in case anyone is in Paris, they are opening the 'beach' by the Seine again ( 12th year I think!). The beach will be open for the remainder of the summer giving Parisians and tourists the chance to chill out.




No comments :