Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Another wet Wednesday


well it's 6.00am and it is pouring down with rain! And this is not just normal rain, its the type od rain that stops I, Lady Lainey from tripping off to work in my Jimmy Choos. It was lashing down at 5.15am when I woke up and is not getting any better! What's a Lady to do, well it looks like my Hunters may be making another appearance

Well over in the crazy world of cricket, Australia have fired their warning shot across Englands bows, they were in top form against Worcestershire were Shane Watson made a 94 ball century. This is the final warm up match before the first ashes Test. I always had a sneaking suspicion about the Australians and to be honest they do look to be finding thier form. Lets see what the end of the week brings.

England weren't doing too badly wither with Top Tyke Tim Bresnan hitting a century against Essex. It's all to play for!!

Ireland are hosting The Netherland in the Intercontinental Cup.The Netherlands put on a late spurt but Ireland still lead them by 252 runs, going into day three.

When I got back to Tykes Towers last night I had received a letter form Durham CCC, regarding the 'tome' that I had scribbled to them about 'loutish' behaviour at the Hampshire/ Durham match.

Well blow me down!!! As a Gold member I am valued and as such my complaint has been noted and will be looked into further. Also the Chief Steward ( The Fat Controller) has been made aware and will look into it. No doubt with his arms folded, chatting to his mate and eyeing up the 'Shergar' burger van. #otherwords,notdoingabloodythingaboutit

BABY WATCH

Well the hacks are all out in force at St Mary's Paddington, all the step ;adders are in place ready for the arrival of the Royal baby. It all smacks of 'towels on sun loungers' in Benidorm, as they are all fighting for 'front row'. Meanwhile the Duchess of Cambridge is making the most of her time out of the limelight and is no doubt watching all the series of '24' to kill the time. ( OK I doubt that very much but that's what I would be doing!).

HARK!!!! it is 6.12am and the sound of lashing rain has ceased. Oh joy!!! I will now have to dive under the bed to retrieve my Jimmy Choos.........

...................and then totter off to super swanky Lady Lainey office

No comments :