Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Trouble brewing in Surrey.....




Harry




Holy flipping Moly there is major trouble in the crazy world of cricket, yesterday it was announced that  Chris Adams and   Ian Salisbury at Surrey were no longer with the club ( very wise to jump ship before KP swaggers back if you ask me) and Alec Stewart and Stuart Barnes have stepped temporarily into the breach. They will be at the helm for the game on Friday against The Tykes. Very unusual for staff to go mid season, big changes afoot????? We will have to wait and see.

Also my Tykes announced that sadly David Miller will not be joining them again this year for the T20, everyone seems a tad glum about this and with good cause as he fitted well into the team last season. However his decision is based on the fact that he needs some time off from cricket ......however poo happens and to be honest they will be fine...........


........which is more than can be said for Australia who are now out of The Champions Trophy. Who would have seen that happening???? Probably everyone!


I have put in this link to a story in todays Daily Mail which just shows that 'elf' and safety has gone mad in this country. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343318/37-years-Village-cricketers-banned-practising-hard-balls-decades-playing-field-health-safety-fears.html
What is the United Kingdom coming too???


Over at 'Paws Up' PD Harry  ( see above) is in his last week of work before he retires, fun times ahead for him methinks. What a  handsome boy he is ( I hope the Royal Hounds aren't reading this they will be getting a tad jealous).
 I hope that his last week at work is not too hectic. For more info on active and retired dogs from Durham  Constabulary log onto www.pawsup.org.uk.( brilliant photo gallery and full info on all the wonderful Police dogs)

I think that you all know how much I love doggies, the sad thing is that due having to go to work at super swanky Lady Lainey office to earn pennies for new tiaras, I am not able to have a ' furry friend' to hug and kiss and love. Mores the pity as  they are much better company than boys!!!

Good news at Buckingham Palace, The Duke of Edinburgh went home from hospital yesterday. May he continue to get better.

News from Tykes Towers, I am now on series 6 of '24'. Jack Bauer does get himself into some scrapes doesn't he? Also hoping to get the rest of the garage roof finished this week................if I can tear myself away from Jack.

Well have to tear myself away from the typewriter thingamyjig now and get into Lady Lainey limo to pootle off to super swanky lady Lainey office. Hope those boys have my coffee on my desk or there will be Big trouble.




No comments :