Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 June 2013

The sun has got his hat on........










and so have I ( well I have plenty to chose from). A number of weeks ago I was let down badly by one of my oldest friends, who had been very busy being underhand whilst maintaining the façade of being the super caring friend. I called a halt to this friendship as soon as I found out, something that was not done lightly, but was necessary as I would never be able to trust this person again. At the same time I also had a sneaky peak at other 'friends' and realised that some drained me emotionally and to be honest the last few years have been draining enough.

Why am I flipping well telling you all this, well the upshot of the whole thing is that  after having a bit of a 'sort out' I actually feel like a new person  and feel that instead of my life plodding along, life now has more zest and vigour. As fellow 'probationer' Nikki Thurston told me ' you can only really trust your mum'. Sadly I don't have a mummy anymore, but I do trust Dame Didi.

So with a spring in my step I move on to the important news of the day.................


Yes my Tykes are playing cricket this week at Scabados/Scarbella ( which ever is your preference) and sadly I am not there. His Royal Ryanness is back in the squad and me and my 26x zoom camera are not there to record the events. Flipping Mr Funky is off to play golf this weekend and said that I could get to Scarbella on a bus trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A flipping bus trip!!!!!!!!!!! how flipping old do I look??????????????

I know what happened when Dame Didi and I went to Chester on a bus trip with a load of grannies!!!!!!  Well I didn't know the bag they passed round was for a tip for the driver!!!!!!  And I had, had a few pints of Samuel Smiths too!!!!!!!!! Actually this is sounding worse and worse by the minute, so possibly time to put that to bed.


Warm up match of the day yesterday was the match between India and Australia. This saw Australia bowled  out for 65, woohoo Twitter lit up like a Christmas tree with everyone putting the knife into OZ. Even Mr Shane Hurley  Warne had his say, but I couldn't be bothered to read it as it probably had adverts for Estee Lauder and 'dolly' hair transplants. He was also being written about yesterday, due to it being 20 years since he bowled what was described as the ball of the century to Mike Gatting. Funny thing looking at the pictures of Shane Warne then, if diet and exercise can make you look younger than you did 20 years ago, I am onto that #plasticsurgery


The ECB are stating that opening matches of the county championship could be played abroad!!! What the Donald Duck are they on about???? What about the members that pay every year to see their teams play, rain, snow, wind , thunder and lightening. When that load of old duffers stop swilling copious amounts of gin and tonic and think seriously they will see that this is not an option. Ease fixture congestion my a$*&!! More like give them all a sunny old jolly! #numbnuts #sackthelotofthem

Flipping heck 6.50am and off on a rant already.

Oh dear the boys in the office are in for a day of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And before I forget ( its my age) Dame Didi can you phone me tonight I have important news regarding my birthday trip, I am checking out the Radisson.


No comments :