Powered By Blogger

Thursday 13 June 2013

Naughty, Naughty







So news filtered through yesterday about Australian cricketer David Warner 'attacking' an 'unnamed' England player in a bar after the England/Australia match on Saturday. According to Twitter the 'unnamed 'England player was none other than Joe Root. Warner has apologised and Root was not injured in the unprovoked altercation. Now this apparently happened in the wee small hours when I Lady Lainey would be fast asleep ( and dreaming of Jack Bauer) and more to the point well past Joe Roots bedtime!!! What the flipping heck is that all about!!
Last month Warner was fined for comments that he made on Twitter and now this, I am afraid that even I have to admit that Australia look to be coming unstuck.

As for Joe Root, he should be put on the naughty step for staying out late and possibly drinking something stronger than Dandelion and Burdock.
Seriously what is going on with the Australian team! #meltdown

So over at the Home of Cricket Yorkshire took to day three and Gale made 103 the Tykes finished on 390 all out. Middlesex went  into  bat and closed the day on 16-1. Last day today so lets see what happens.

Durham were in action at The Riverside playing Warwickshire and  were all out for 267, no one made a notable innings ( and we are surprised because...???) Warwickshire were  31-1 in reply at the close of play.

The Champions trophy match with Australia and New Zealand was abandoned because of rain.

Today the sun is shining but it has been raining hard over night, the sky is blue and grey so to be honest it could swing any way.

So with all the shenanigans in the cricket world , I am amazed that it is not only  I Lady Lainey that has been having a tough time. However over the last few weeks,I have being involved in an assassination attack,  then  helping to stop a nuclear attack,then worrying that I was going to get some hideous virus, then nuclear power plant meltdowns AND NOW a possible attack with deadly nerve gas. This might all be in a days work for Jack Bauer but I can flipping well tell you I, Lady Lainey am fair getting my tiara in a twirl, my life is a complete whirlwind ( 'yes you can't decipher real life from what's on the telly' Job the Jolly). I am now on series 5 and close to starting series 6 and dare I say this..............................I am hoping that I don't have to go to cricket on Saturday so that I can watch more '24'!!!! #unheardof #whatthedickinsisgoingon

So with the dishwasher whirring in the background and I Lady Lainey having to go off and wash my orange curls I wish you all a happy Thursday.................after all we are only days away from the weekend!.



No comments :