Powered By Blogger

Saturday 8 June 2013

Izzy wizzy lets get bizzy!!!

As I know that the cleaning and DIY fairies are not coming to my house today, I had better DIM ( do it myself). And so I have measured up the tiles to be cut and will be doing that 'little' job today as well as painting some shelves. I have also been looking at a new bed, which will make my bedroom super dooper swanky and fit for I Lady Lainey. There is nothing wrong with my old bed but time to ring the changes me thinks,

Now to Scarbella and what besty home county of Yorkshire have been up to, well captain Andrew Gale batted all day bringing the score to 358-4 leaving them trailing by 85 runs but with 6 wickets in hand. Gale got his long waited for century which is his first in 33 first class matches. I imagine that Scarbella was noisy when this happened. Yorkshire had begun the day under pressure but with the cool batting of Gale they looked in top form at the close of day 3.

They have also named  Matthew Fisher in their Vikings squad for their YB40 match on Sunday. if Matthew plays on Sunday he will be 15 years old and 212 days making him the youngest post war cricketer to play for an English county. Matthew has been playing in the second XI squad and earlier this week recorded figures of 6-25 against Leicestershire seconds 9 why wasn't he at school?). Fingers crossed that he gets his chance to shine and good luck Matthew.

In the Champions trophy the West Indies edged out Pakistan by 2 wickets. This was a low scoring match ( not as low as the Australian innings) with neither team making 200 runs. However I bet there was some serious Caribbean celebrating last night.

I am back to looking for a house in France as I feel that the time is right, I have been making lots of decisions and think that I need to really start having a good look around. I know where I would like to live, I just have to find the right place..........................

....................however first to I need to finish all the work here at Tykes Towers so without further ado I am off to 'Homeplan' to get the things that I need to get started.



No comments :