Powered By Blogger

Friday 21 June 2013

Fun day for PD Harry? and its F(ryan)day




cheer up Ryan it's F(ryan)day!!!



Whoop di flipping dooo!!! it is F(ryan)day and the weekend is upon us, time to let my flipping orange curls down and go and whoop it up..............at least if I misbehave slightly tonight I won't be getting 'nabbed' by PD Harry, as today is the day that he retires from duty. I am sort of wondering if they have a 'bit of a do' at the kennels, doggy biscuits, dog food cake, bones and lots of water and then run around until they are sick .........................and that's just the handlers!!!!!

Have a super retirement Harry and I am sure that  you will love chilling out. I flipping wish I was up for retirement, cos I am blinking worn out, what with handbag,shoe and tiara shopping, looking pretty and of course shouting at the boys at super swanky Lady Lainey office.
Put your paws up  Harry and chillax!!! (www.pawsup.org.uk)


Also news of another retirement but this time in the crazy world of cricket. Ricky Ponting has announced that in October he will retire from all forms of cricket. However before that he will be at Surrey until July and then in Antigua playing in the Caribbean Premier League before rounding off his career in Champions League action with The Mumbai Indians on October 6th. WOW he deserves to retire after all that!


So today besty home county of Yorkshire are in action against Surrey. Nappy news for the team, Tim Bresnan and his wife had had a new addition to their team, a little boy. Congratulations. #tinytyke.

Coach of former besty home county of Durham was rushed from The Riverside ground to hospital yesterday with a suspected heart attack. Much as I have been scathing in my views of his role at the club, I wish him a full and speedy recovery and hope to see him at the ground soon.


England will be taking on India in the Champions Trophy on Sunday. Not even making any guesses on the outcome

News that has left a bitter taste in the mouth of I, Lady Lainey is that KP has been named in the England T20 squad, now this begs the question, how can someone who has spent the last few months injured possibly be named! Well let me tell you when I am the 'King' of Cricket things will be very different. oh yes indeedy, none of this 'I am the greatest player' nonsense, non of this drinking and misbehaving on tour. Everyone in bed by 8pm with the lights out, or naughty step and sending home for them. There would only be room for one ego...............MINE!!!



  
And so my ego and I are off to see the end of the working week in super swanky Lady Lainey office and it is raining and grey...........................only to be expected as it is the first day of summer!!



PD Harry  whooping it up as he retires!


No comments :