Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Another picture in the series......














.................cricketers posteriors! This one belonging to Lancashires Oliver Newby. Top bottom!!!

OK well sometimes it gets a little boring at cricket ( yes really ) and I have to find something to keep me occupied, and now with my super new camera I am snapping away like there is no tomorrow.

Pauly Paul tweeted me yesterday regarding his Dennis the Menace socks ( No the hairy legs were not mine, well not those anyway). He has gone global!!

I am now onto season 4 of '24'. I am beginning to think that I have a problem of some description I think that I am Keifer Sutherland OCD! Only another 4 series to go and then what will I do???? I suppose I will have to wait until the new series is aired next year! ( yip de flipping skip)

Cricket news is buzzing with the still not fit Finn and Broad, you will all be aware that I had foreseen this and commented on it ( frequently) #crocked #neverfit #knackersyard

My thoughts on this debacle? Well I think regular readers will be well aware of my thoughts about keeping injured players on 'standby'. Lay them  off for the season and let them get properly fit. They will only break down again in the winter, mark my words.

In YB40 action Essex's Graham Napier took  7-32. not that impressive I hear you all saying however this included a rare quadruple wicket maiden, grabbing the four wickets in four balls. I really wish that I had been there to see that.I bet Chelmsford was very noisy!

Over in footy there has been a bit of excitement at Chelsea, as they welcomed back Jose Mourinho.Now that was one job that I hadn't sent my CV for.

Today marks the 60th anniversary of The Queen coronation. As most of us will not remember this the news footage has been digitally remastered and will be shown on most news bulletins today. Sadly the Duke of Edinburgh was taken ill last night but has said that he will be there today, now that is a real trooper!

Over in  super swanky Lady Lainey office we are busy busy busy, in fact so busy that I hardly had time to gulp down a coffee shout at the boys or even glance at my cricketer wall yesterday. Holy mackerel lets hope its not so busy today. The thought of chipping my nail varnish with all the typing is not something that I am looking forward too.

So with that I guess I had better fire up the Lady Lainey limo and get on my way.

No comments :