Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Where is the sunshine?










In my mind I seem to remember that the sun always shone in May and the days were warm if not hot, and I was stuck indoors at school!!! However this is obviously selective memory and there was probably one sunny day and I was looking out of the window whilst being bored to death by 'double' geography!. The truth is that it is May and it is not too warm and it is  wet and the skies are a dull grey colour and so am I. I should be bronzed!!! and I should be staring out of the window at super swanky Lady Lainey office wanting to be sitting at cricket .  Hopefully summer will arrive soon and all will be well.

Sadly all not well in the home of Job the Jolly, yesterday two 'ladies' knocked Daddy Jobbers off his bike at a roundabout in Sunderland, the police are appealing for witnesses to the accident and hopefully there will be CCTV in the area to get the two people concerned.


Former besty home county of Durham are in action this week against Middlesex, Mr Funky the chauffeur, Pauly Paul and I , Lady Lainey are heading up on Saturday ( if it goes that far) and again on Monday when we will be partaking in jelly, sausage rolls, egg sandwiches, cake and lashings of fizzy pop ( well they can I will be  on the wine). Why??? all will be revealed tomorrow.


Yorkshire have some time off to be at home with wives and kids ( or in the case of Jack brooks, with Liam Plunkett). Get some R & R and then back to it next Tuesday!

F1 is hotting up ready for 'the' Grand Prix of the season, Monaco. If I won the euro lottery last night ( I haven't checked the numbers yet)  then I will be off first thing tomorrow dragging Dame Didi with me. If I didn't then I will be watching from the opulence that is Tykes Towers.

And I am now back on a '24' hour fest, as Pony Paul brought me season 2 & 3 in. Jack Bauer and i are like besty friends.


Bye

No comments :