Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wet Wednesday



Flipping heck, first they were talking about snow on Countryfile , and we had sunny days with freezing cold winds, this morning I peeped out of the window here at Tykes Towers to a sight reminiscent of something out of the bible! Torrential rain!! So Lady Lainey limo should stay in the blinking garage today whilst I hop on the nearest boat to row me to super swanky Lady Lainey office. What the Donald Duck is going on with the weather? I can see that I am going to be in a state of 'serious afro' by the time I get to Lady Lainey workville!.

I fear that if the weather is not better in the Midlands it can seriously affect the chances of my Tykey Vikings getting a game started this morning against Warwickshire. luckily His Royal Ryanness is fit and well and back with the squad so things are looking good on that score. Only time will tell if the weather will affect it.

FBHCOD are having a bit of R & R ahead of their YB 40 match at the weekend against former besty home county in the south (FBHCITS) Hampshire.

I read this morning that Stuart Broad used to pretend he was Shane Hurley  Warne, well if it was in the 'olden days' all he had to do was stuff a pillow up his jumper and swear alot. If its now............well that would take a spot of plastic surgery Estee lauder products, a hair transplant and constantly swooning over model/actress/designer/mother girlfriend Easy peasy!!!


European Commission Investigators have  raided the offices of several major oil companies as they launch a far reaching probe into price fixing over the last decade. Well if they had spoken to the man on the street ( and on a bike as hardly anyone can afford to drive now) they would have been able to tell them this years ago. Fuel in this country is overpriced and over taxed and making the pleasure of driving now a luxury.#cantaffortogotoDamedidiseveryweek   DO SOMETHING NOW!!!

On this day

May 15th

2013 Only 6 month to the Birthday of Lady Lainey

1966 first day of Sunday play in cricket  Essex v Somerset

1981 Zara Phillips born to The prince Royal and Captain Mark Phillips

So as I now don my Hunters and hunt out my waterproofs I am about to venture out into the lashing rain and go to work!!

No comments :