Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 May 2013

TFIF(ryan)day




Well frankly I am super glad that it is F(ryan)day as I am flipping knackered( not very Lady like but only way to describe how I feel). I am finally over the 3x man flu that the buggers 'boys' at work gave me last week, but it has left me very tired and wanting to lie on the chaise longue and eat chocolate all day ( no flipping change there then). So as I prepare for the weekend and one day of cricket I can only hope that after a good nights sleep I feel much more blinking Lainey Style.

I decided that I would make a special dinner tonight for moi, so I logged onto  www.wensleydale.co.uk  and had a quick scan through their recipes. Blinking heck Gromit!!!! so much choice, so much Wensleydale cheese!!! finally settled on Chicken breast stuffed with the besty cheese in the whole world  and then wrapped in bacon. YUMMY!!! jersey royals and cauliflower and carrots I think to accompany!

I think that all that Wensleydale cheese is having the effect on the Yorkshire team that spinach had on Popeye! Holy flipping mackerel, Adil Rashid scored 103, 100 in 119 balls! Three centuries in three championship matches. What can you say?

The boys declared at 450-5 and let Somerset have a little bat.

Somerset  had a couple of good scores but Patterson took two wickets , his royal Ryanness took one (  hurrah!!) and Lyth and Pyrah brought in another two. This left Somerset on  232 at the close of play.

I am sure that Gillespie the Gallant will have had a little smile to himself.


The squad for the three one day series against New Zealand was announced yesterday with Jade Dernbach being added to the names.Compton has been omitted but the Tykes are all in there, Bresnan, Bairstow and Root!.

Back on my super keep fit/healthy eating regime as it is only 12 weeks until besty friend in the south's birthday and I would like to wear a dress from Karen Millen rather than a tent from Millets, and before anyone comments on cheese eating.......a little of what you fancy will not hurt.


So bring on Sean Bean and Eric Cantona.............................

Bon journee


No comments :