Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 May 2013

It's F(Ryan)day









Soooo it is F(ryan) day once again and today because I am still feeling very very tired and under the weather I needed to have a collage of pictures of his Royal Ryanness. Now that has made me feel quite a bit better.

Now to find out how they have been getting on in the Midlands. Well they have been doing jolly well with Adil Rashid once again pulling a rabbit out of the hat with a cracking score of  68 not out. Well he has proved to be a blinding little player. All the 'hacks' from the big papers were stating that Yorkshire would struggle with the loss of Root and Bairstow. But Gillespie the Gallant obviously is laughing his little socks off.

Root and Bairstow are in action for England but lovely Tyke Timmy Bresnan wasn't needed so they let him drive up the M40 to be with his Yorkshire pals.

The action at lords for England v New Zealand was slow going with England closing on 160-4. Compton went  for 16 and in the eyes of I,Lady Lainey is only there due to nepotism. He has yet to prove his worth  for me and batting at number two???? well enough said.

Match fixing ahoy!!! Well spot fixing to be correct! Yes the IPL is making headlines for all the wrong reasons.

OK OK OK before I am hit with a torrent of 'you are sooo wrong' I now know that if Dame Didi had swanned off to Monaco this weekend she would have had a wonderful time, maybe even meeting the Grimaldi's but she wouldn't have seen any racing. it is next weekend. I can't go a I have cricket all weekend, she will definitely  be there in spirit.

I went to see besty old school friend Duchess Debbie the Wise. She gave me a bag of handles form her old kitchen to spruce up the kitchen cupboards here at Tykes Towers. We believe in recycling and i for one am jolly pleased that we do as they are really lovely and will make my kitchen super smart.


OK short today as its F(rayn)day I need to get to super swanky Lady Lainey office and grab a bacon and egg butty before the 'boys' scoff them all.

Bon Journee

No comments :