Powered By Blogger

Saturday 4 May 2013

Saturday at the Chateau



Well today is the saddest day for Countess Christine of McNally, today is the day that Bella and Benji ( the french kissing border collie) are flying the nest. Little Lord John and Miss Amanda are moving into their new home and taking the doggies with them. Countess Christine has been jolly tearful over them leaving home ( she had packed Johns things just after Christmas, its the dogs she will miss). She is now down to 2 Royal hounds at her house Leo the Doberman who thinks he is a Chihuahua and Sheba the German Shepherd. Also tres sad for I, Lady Lainey as I loves all the Royal Hounds. But huge relief that I no longer have to go round to Countess Christines castle and keep my mouth shut when pinned down on the sofa by the collies!!!.

I bought Little Lord John and Miss Amanda a selection of goodies (see above) for their new life together  ( like their old life but with bills!). I hope that  they will be jolly happy.

Yesterday they announced the squad for the ICC Trophy. Triple Tyke action in there which is wonderful. Bresnan, Root and Bairstow.
However the usually crocks are in ,Broad, Finn, so I wonder if team selection is now more of a closed shop and the same names picked regardless of form and fitness. As we all know some players carrying injuries where flipping well flown out to New Zealand and then unable to play. Waste of blinking money is my opinion. Lets hope that the team stands up well in the competition. #ormorequestionsasked

When I got to Chateau  Saltburn last night and had managed to switch on Dame Didi's  flipping complicated television, whoop di doo Gillespie the Gallant  was on ITV4 commentating on IPL. Great to see and hear him and a lot more entertaining than Mark Butcher.

Dame Didi and I are off to hit the shops and the market in Guisborough after having a nice evening last night. Dinner was prepared by M & S and we then watched television whilst I scanned Twitter to see what was happening with The Blades ( see match report below).

Hurrah my super new 'tablety thing' arrived yesterday along with its case and keyboard. I am super excited because now it means that I no longer have to 'borrow' Dame Didi's 'tablety thing' when we are in La belle France. I can now blog anywhere and will be trying this out over the bank holiday weekend. You see when you read this I may have been in the garden writing,or in the kitchen or in the .................... OK you get the idea.

Top office boys too for sorting out my WI FI ( how the flip was I to know that I had always had it!! ) #don'tknowifnottold  #blonde!

So to last nights match report.

The Blades were in action last against Yeovil at Bramall Lane last night. They lost in the play offs last year to fellow Tykes Huddersfield and we are all hoping that this year they can go up.
So after Callum McFadzean's 46 minute goal they are one up going into Mondays match. Lets hope that it is not like last years8-7 penalty shoot out!!! #coyb

Today Birmingham are in action against Blackburn and The Mighty Whites are in action against Watford.

So now I am off to the shops with 'me sister'.

Bye,




No comments :