Powered By Blogger

Monday 13 May 2013

It's May and a snowy week ahead apparently




So today is Monday 13th May and this week here in parts of the UK we can expect snow!!! SNOW!!!!! what the Donald Duck is going on with the weather. I am typing this and looking out of the window at a beautiful blue sky, the sun is shining and now I am debating pulling the boots and the Hunters back out.
How do I know this snow information. Well my Sunday evening habits include watching Countryfile, which gives you the weekly weather forecast ( yes I know I really need to get out more).And sure enough last night they were forecasting snow in parts of Northern England ( and you can be your flipping life it will be in Lady Laineyville). Also for other parts of the country there will be severe frosts.
So now your week is as spoilt as mine ( except if you are reading this in sunny climes!).

So before we are hit by more whit stuff ( and I hardly think it is going to be a huge covering and think that it will only be on hills etc) lets see what is going on this week in cricket.


Yorkshire travel to play Warwickshire this week and lets hope that they see The Bears off!

FBHCOD ( former besty home county of Durham) are not in action  later this week. Their matches at the Oval were hit by rain including yesterday were Scott Borthwick was in great form until the heavens opened.. Well they should be glad it was only rain!


You may have noticed that I have not been reporting much on the F1, well to be honest cricket is my only love and I am a 'fair weather' F1 fan ( and we don't get much fair weather here) and as Baron button has not been putting his foot down of late and stepping up to the podium, I cannot find anything really news worthy to write about. #mythoughtsonly


Mr Funky the Chauffeur and I went out to Lady laineyworkville to mooch around the shops yesterday. I . Lady Lainey came back with a super new mirror and  am now trying to find the best place to put it here in Tykes Towers.

Well it is a short one today as I have to get a wriggle on to get into super swanky Lady Lainey office in time for coffee and 'shouty' time.

so until tomorrow


No comments :