Powered By Blogger

Sunday 5 May 2013

Flipping late today!



Zut a flipping lors, I have been up since 5am (again!! my sister woke me up just after 5am yesterday!) and have only just got down to writing my blog. Well I have been busy doing VERY IMPORTANT STUFF. like washing my orange curls and painting my nails, and doing some washing!

It is now nearly nine of the clock and here I am only just putting quill to paper (so to speak).
Well Mr Funky the Chauffeur is coming to collect me at 12.30 and we are picking up Pauly Paul in the big blue tank thing, and we is off to The Riverside to see former besty home county of Durham playing in YB40  action.

Besty home county of Yorkshire are in Colwyn Bay playing today, a tad too far to contemplate a day out even on a Bank Holiday weekend.


Other crickety news is that they are considering banning Chris Gayle from T20 tournaments as he is too good. I would have thought all the more reason to have him playing. Everyman and his dog would be clammering to see  him. Totally stupid thing to write, but more publicity for all involved I suppose.

So yesterday I was at the Château and also had my first flipping bath since Christmas, not because I am 'stinky Pete' but because here at Tykes Towers I only have a shower. Then Dame Didi and went out into the local community and did our bit for The local Brownie pack funds, by having a jolly large mug of coffee, a cheese scone and a BIG chocolate cup cake ( well the Dame had a lemon one). We then 'shopped' for England before I got into the Lady Lainey limo and headed back over the A66 to lounge around on the chaise longue. ( well I had been up since stupid o' clock).

The footyball results did make Lady Lainey smile too as
Brimingham drew with Blackburn
And The Mighty Whites won away to Watford.

That combined with Friday Blades score made it good footy weekend. however My Blady boys have to get through tomorrow afternoon against Yeovil. #fingersandtoescrossed  #comeonyoublades


On this day

May 5th

1925 Afrikaans is estabished as the national language of South Africa

1943 Michael Palin born ( in Sheffield!!!)

1968 Tim Neilson born (  South Australian  wicketkeeper 1991)


So as time is moving much faster than I , Lady Lainey, I had better get my skates on .

No comments :