Powered By Blogger

Monday 22 April 2013

Wooohoooo!!!! Two day week!!!









NOOOO it isn't F(ryan)day already!! It Monday and the start of my two day working week and then I am jolly well hot footing it to Chester Le street to see my Tykes! OMG the boys in the office are going to wish I had taken the week off!.

Well lets have a look at what was going on in the sports world yesterday.
Well her Serene Highness always said that children who bite, spit or punch =not nice children  I wonder what she would say about an adult biting!.
So Luis Suarez bit Chelsea's Branislav Ivanovic. Worse still he then tweeted that he had apologised, and all was OK!Obvious so that his followers on Twitter would still 'love' him. Well to be honest I think that it is a disgusting performance, and really not the behaviour of an adult ( or a human?). However in light of some of the things that he has done I am beginning to see him as a 'spoilt brat'. Liverpool should off load him quickly before he moves onto worse thingds. He is a disgrace to his team and to football in general. And at the moment football and the behaviour of fans is under the spotlight, well now that beam is back on Suarez. #nasty

Over in Bahrain, the F1 grand Prix took place yesterday with Vettel taking the top spot. Looks like there may have been a spot of trouble. ( I was napping and did not see the highlights) as Baron Button has said that  Sergio Perez drove dangerously ( he rammed Button from behind, and NO I am not going to make any unladylike comments!). Worrying. LH was beaten by Di Resta ( who actually looks about 10!)


In cricket Paul Collingwood has been putting his views forward. He says that England are in a right mess and that they should bring in Ben Stokes as he is the future. Well we are well aware what Ben does when given a golden opportunity, he abuses it and I think that he should not be considered to play for England until he has 'grown up'. My views entirely but Durham seem to 'breed' arrogance in home grown players ( hence Collingwood thinking he is on the selectors committee).
I have seen it numerous times over the last 21 years and it is not good. Give Stokes another year to play at county level and to grow up. Sometimes too much too young is not a good thing.

So without further ado, I am going to get into Lady Lainey limo and sneak out by a different road, so that Tzarina Katerina doesn't see me as she is 'camping out' at a house near me ( perfect viewing spot to keep an eye on me). #don'tyoulikeyourhome #neverinit!

Good luck with the terrace today Dame Didi.


No comments :