Powered By Blogger

Thursday 25 April 2013

Things that I 'likey' by Lady Lainey





'Likey'




I 'likey' the fact that My Tykey Vikings are playing so close to I, Lady Lainey that I could touch them ( Mr Funky the chauffeur has told me that I am NOT to touch them, restraining orders are not very Lady like).

I 'likey' that Tykes are polite young men and smile and signed autographs ( not for me you understand, I could not possibly ask)

I 'likey' that even though the weather is complete and utter poo ( serious meteorological term) that  lots of 'Tyke' people showed up to support the 'boys' in their trip over the border to Co Durham. ( and they are at least friendly!).

I 'likey' that His Royal Ryanness took a wicket early on yesterday to  make Lady Lainey's day.

I 'likey' that His Royal Ryanness was fielding within serious touching distance to I, Lady Lainey and thankfully didn't have his purple undies on ( they were an odd colour definitely not 'nude' I knows this jolly blinking well because he kept bending over in front of me, Brave boy!)!

I 'likey' the fact that it didn't rain and at times the sun did shine on the righteous ( that would be me).

I 'likey' the fact that 'Jo Bling' was not too busy in super swanky Lady Lainey office that he could  text me.

I 'likey' being on holiday so that I can see my Tykes.

I 'likey' sitting on my own ( Mr Funky the chauffeur was playing GOLF!!!) and having peace and quiet ( no Mr Funky chattering on and saying swear words like 'flipping heck,what the Donald duck, holy moly and chuffing nell').

I 'likey' that Liam Plunkett took a wicket against his old team.

I 'likey' seeing Gillespie the Gallant doing his coachy things.

I 'likey' laughing at Pauly Pauls tweets about Yorkshire upping the security around the dressing room ( not sure what he was implying)

I 'likely' sunshine or at least no rain which is exactly what it is doing here now!!! Delayed start I think!

I 'likey' CRICKET!


'Likey likey!'




No comments :