Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Trustless Tuesday




So its Tuesday and I am back to work and actually struggling to find the energy to even think about shouting at the boys. As for looking pretty, well today with dark circle under my eyes and unwashed orange curls I hardly look like a true Lady Lainey. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be getting myself back to normal. So lets draw a line under the Easter weekend.

I watched an hour of highlights of the last 5 years of IPL ( it starts again tomorrow). WOW how white were Shane Warnes teeth, and big too. And his face hardly moved a muscle. Must have been the Estee Lauder.

It is 100 days until the start of the Ashes so thats another 100 blogs from moi.

IPL starts on TV tomorrow and the cricket season starts in earnest on Thursday. And it looks like I am going on Saturday to the Riverside on my own as Mr Funky the chauffeur is going to watch Darlo play Whitley Bay!!!! ( well it takes all sorts) weather permitting he will drop me off and pick me up.

Football not great

The Mighty Whites parted company with Neil Warnock yesterday after the 2-1  home defeat to Derby. I am thinking of applying for the job myself I don't think that I could do any worse.

The Blades had a 0-0 draw at home yesterday against Carlisle

And Brum lost 2-3 to Wolves ( toooooo close to home that match!)

Maybe I will send my CV to Bramall Lane too just in case!

This is short because for once I have very little to say ( although my brain is working on overtime)
Hopefully by tomorrow normal transmission will have resumed


Bye!





No comments :