Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 April 2013

Sick on Saturday and a cricket Saturday!!!





OH NO!!!! I have been up since 3am and am a little poorly. ( projectile vomiting more like!). I feel absolute rubbish and a soon as I post this ( you see what a trooper I am, feeling so ill but still blogging!). I am off back to my bed. I truly cannot make it to the Emirates Durham Idiots Play Ground ( or something like that!) today and am going to go back to my bed and hopefully feel better tomorrow and be able to get a day out in the (freezing) fresh air.

Well I am not too sure what was going on a Headingley yesterday but it was not my Tykes putting on runs. Running off the pitch pretty much as soon as they had run on by the sounds of it (10-4 at one point). Come on boys, just because I was in Super swanky Lady Lainey office and not gracing the hallowed ground there was no need to take your eye off the ball ( literally by the sounds of the Twitter feed).Then the dynamic Duo came in and Ballance put on 156 whilst His Royal Purpleness put on 40 ( well done both boys) and bringing the first innings total to 244.

WOW Essex are wanting to play their T20 matches at the Olympic Stadium. Now that's big! They are in talks. Apparently they regularly sell out at Chelmsford ( not a huge ground) on Friday evening T20's so would relish the opportunity to take cricket down to East London. Good luck to them it sounds like a plan!.


I have managed to get a load of washing done this morning, but since my stomach is doing the 'washing machine' impersonation I dare not venture too far and actually went into the 'boot room carrying a bucket just in case anything made a repeat performance. And yes I know way too much information, but I feel YUKKY! I am hoping that I do not have the 'lurgy' again! I was 'very not well at all ' then.


And Dame Didi now knows what 'knickergate' is all about!

off to bed now.

No comments :