Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Preparations begin.....









in earnest  for next week, which is a HUGE week in the life of I Lady Lainey. It is the week of the 'Derby' match at The Riverside. Durham V Yorkshire! And it is also the wedding of cousin The Great Gibson. I have finally settled on the 'frock that I am going to wear for the wedding and now am frantically trying to get everything in order for the day.

why am I being so prepared? well I am only flipping well going to see the first 3 days of the BIG game and I am taking my new camera, with 26X zoom. Oh I am so flipping bouncy excited that I may have to go and have a lie down now before heading off to super swanky Lady Lainey office.


Pauly Paul 'tweeted' me yesterday to say that he thought he might have seen me at cricket on Saturday. Well as you know I was way too busy catching up on my beauty sleep. Then the Duke of Adelaide joined in and then they started 'swearing'!!! saying the 'GOLF' word. Well as well you know golf and I are not comfortable bedfellows.

Wow I LURRVVEEE Ashley Giles, I think that he sees things the same way as I Lady Lainey. he has ACTUALLY said out loud and in print that England DO NOT Pieterson to win ICC  Champions Trophy. KP was sent home from New Zealand apparently needing an operation on his knee, which was eventually ruled  out and that he needed rest and rehab (yep sitting on the bench at IPL is real rest and rehab!). Now it is thought that he will need surgery ( all that long haul flying!) and Ashley Giles has stated that the team is not about one player ( yes I have been banging on about it for flipping ages) and  different players must step up to the plate. Well hip hip hoorraahh!!!! Some one seeing sense at last.

Which is more than can be said about Steven Finn and the 'no ball' fiasco. Now that the ICC are putting the no ball ruling in place at the end of this month, Finn has said he is OK with it ( gosh I bet the ICC are relieved!!)..................as long as the rule bears his name. GET OVER YOURSELF!!!!! What is it with players, who appear for England a handful of times and think they are bigger than the game. the only thing that is big about them is their ego.

OK so I was off on a rant there and think that I had better set off to Lady laineyworkville as today the 'little people' return to school and the roads are going to be hectic.


so until tomorrow

bye bye.

No comments :