Powered By Blogger

Monday 1 April 2013

Life is full of surprises................













.................................and non of them good. Isn't it funny how a person that you think you know can still shock you. Cryptic????

So yesterday we went to the Railway Museum and had a jolly good day and, Sir Samuel won second place in the Easter egg hunt and got another egg for his ( and mummy's and Lady Lainey's) efforts. It was a really fantastic place ( actually it was Locomotion at Shildon part of the NRM).Lots to look at and go on. Plus for a 5 year old lots of buttons to press. We went on a steam train and wandered around Timothy Hackworths house. All a jolly good day.

Mr Funky the chauffeur came round to Tykes Towers just before tea and we all played a Toy Story game, which Mr Funky lost, so he went home!.

Good news over in  New Zealand, Jesse Ryder has released a statement following the attack on him last Thursday. He said he is 'heaps better but very tired'. Good news.


No other real cricket news. BBC website have given a county by county round up, which deals with who is on and who is out, this season, most of which if of any interest to me would be seen on these pages.

Well back to super swanky Lady Lainey office tomorrow but only  5 days until I am at cricket and back into normal life. Well what ever normal is in my life.

Which brings me back to life being full of not so pleasant surprises. Well what is that all about...........isn't it funny that after 30 years of being friends with someone, that after a few glasses of wine, they can still surprise you. And boy did my friend do that last night. So today as I prepare to close the  door as she leaves with her son, I am also preparing the way to close the door on that chapter of my life. I do not need underhand and deceitful people around me.


Short today but not a good day at Tykes Towers.

No comments :