Powered By Blogger

Saturday 13 April 2013

Lady Lainey is back to normal curliness





What a chuffing relief!!! I went very tentatively to the hairdressers last night after work to see if she could do something with the orange afro and I emerged 40 minutes later in full Lady Lainey orange curl mode. She managed to transform my hair from an 'inverted triangle' ( her words) to the wonderful Lady Lainey curly bob of old. Even today after I have had an extra long lie in, my curls look amazing and I am jolly well over the moon. so now that I am firing on all Lady Lainey cylinders lets have a look at what was going on in cricket yesterday.

Well there was rain and there were delayed starts and at Headingley thy took an early lunch so were able to catch up on 'Neighbours' before play started.The Tykes them managed to get to  140-7. However out stepped His Royal Ryanness and together with Gary Ballance they put on 81. Ryan on 48. This brought them to 228-8 before bad light stopped play. They are 32 in arrears. Ballance and Brookes take the field today if the weather improves.

Over at Chester le Street, the weather was also against them and with Keiswetter putting on 39 for somerset it doesn't look too good for Durham. Today the forecast is not good and I Lady Lainey am staying in the warm and dry of Tykes Towers ( unlike this time last year at LT Towers when staying inside did not guarantee being dry #seriousdampissue).

Footy is rolling towards the end of the season and all the 'Robbo's' are wondering if it will be the last season for cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo after his spell at Birmingham.

They were in action last night against Fulham and drew 2-2 were he got an outing and  luckily no yellow card.

The mighty Whites have appointed a new manager Brian McDermott has stepped in to take them to the close of the season. Today they are in action against Sheffield Wednesday.

The Blades are at home to Swindon and are under the care of the coach Chris Morgan after the shock departure earlier in the week of Danny Wilson. Having only a couple of weeks ago stated that I would be sending my CV to The Lane 'just in case' I never really thought that Danny would go #asshockedastherestofyou.

So today Dame Didi is off to Château Didi Premier and I for one am jolly envious. However I know that the neighbours (s o dog and boxer dog) will be glad to see that she is alone and know that hey will be able to sleep well and not be disturbed by maroon 5 blasting out into the wee small hours. Bon Voyage Dame Didi and see you at the wedding.

So now that I have put all my scrambled thoughts down in print I wish you all a super Saturday where ever you are.

Oh yes Dame Didi can you get me a cutting from the 'Boule de Neige'? I will email you a photo of the leaves in case the flowers haven't come out.
 Merci

No comments :