Powered By Blogger

Thursday 18 April 2013

Lady Lainey in the naughty corner










Oh no, now I will never get to be his wife, I couldn't even remember the birthday of Sir Sean of Bean!!! The only man for whom  I would wear a wedding dress again. Yes it was his birthday yesterday and I flipping well forgot!. What with the funeral and the stress from the stupid lettings agents. I tell you things have got to change and soon! I used to be organised and unfazed by things! yeah well I suppose that is life really.

Happy belated birthday Sean and hope that you had a great day. ( just in case he reads my blog!)

 I am on countdown until I get to see my beloved Yorkshire playing at Enormous Dinosaurs/Idiots cricket ground ( Emirates Durham ICG as it is officially known. The Riverside as the diehards call it!). I am getting myself all sorted. Flasks are clean and ready for the gallons of coffee that I will be needing in the event of the weather not improving. This time next week you hopefully will have seen the first photographs from the the first days play. I am so excited and am having huge problems deciding which tiara to wear, or should I go 'incognito'? I am thinking the orange curls may give the game away.

Ongoing saga with lettings agent. Load of poo and not to be trusted/used/recommended. you get the drift. So best not to 'VENTURE' into this agents in Darlington looking for good service!


And to top it all I fell into bed last night totally exhausted, went straight to sleep only to be woken up an hour later by the worst winds ever ( outside not me!) and then was kept awake until after 2 am!! so I am now fully resembling a zombie!.

Lets get on to things that make I Lady Lainey happy.

Yes Yorkshire, Dizzy's  Diamonds, The Vikings, my Tykes! How were they getting on in the friendly against Lancashire. Bairstow and Rashid managed to pile on the runs for the Tykes after Lancashire declared overnight. Bairstow reached his half century in 67 balls ( including 10 fours), he retired on 131. Close of play on day 2, Yorkshire 381-8. Everything to play for today.

Former besty home county of Durham were in 1st day action at Edgbaston.. Warwickshire went into bat and Durham bowlers were in good form but the end of day one showed Warks on 299-7. All to play for there too.

Well here in 'benefit' Britain, ITV chose to show Jeremy Kyle over coverage of the funeral of Baroness Thatcher for which the great and the good  ( and the neither of the aforementioned) turned out. The Duchess of York who will turn up at the opening of a packet of crisps ( and looks as if she has been to many of those) was seen on camera, laughing and joking in the St Pauls. Silk purse, sows  ear? #disrespectful.
Amanda Thatcher the granddaughter of the former Prime minister is now the hottest thing in the UK after a moving reading in the Cathedral. #intheblood.

So as I now face a drive to super swanky Lady Lainey office on this wild and windy day. I hope that you all have a great one!!



No comments :