Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 April 2013

It's the Wedding!



No he's not going!




So today is the BIG DAY, yes it is the wedding of cousin The Great Gibson. I am trying frantically to get myself organised ( because I have only known about the wedding since before Xmas!). Dame Didi  has just messaged me that she is having a bath ( did I want to know that!).


So back to yesterday and the cricket, well I set off and was feeling OK the sun was shining and it was lovely to sit in the sun.Mr Funky the Chauffeur arrived just after 11am and we had a chat ( yes he was using swear words including that horrid four letter word...................golf!). No wickets tumbled, so we ate our sandwiches at lunchtime and then Mr Funky went home to get ready to go to work.

I settled down to watch the afternoon session until I started to feel a bit poorly again! so after stopping off in the ladies I finally made it to Lady Lainey limo and home. Albeit through hale storms!!! Now what the Donald duck was this all about, I have been waiting for this match all winter and now have been poorly nearly everyday. I kinda think it is too much excitement.! ( actually I think that it was something really horrid and hope that I get through today without anything making a repeat performance).

Today Yorkshire have been set a target of 336 so #COYT!!!!!

Footy today sees

The Mighty Whites at home to Brighton
The Blades are at home to Preston ( and had better win, Mr Funky said that they look like they don't want to go up, what would he know he supports Darlo!)


OMG I have just looked out  of the window and its is really raining, stotting off the ground rain!. Just like I had on my wedding day! Which everyone told me was lucky. It would have been really lucky for me if Noah had turned up on his ark and whisked me away. #savedexpenseofdivorce.

However today we are really going to wish Paul and Diane all the best in their new life together, ( which is just like their old life but with a piece of paper involved now).

So good luck to them, good luck to my beloved Yorkshire, and to the Mighty Whites and The Blades and most of all good luck to me trip trapping in the rain in my Jimmy Choo's!

No comments :