Powered By Blogger

Friday 26 April 2013

Its really is F(ryan)day!!!





Hurrah it is F(ryan)day for real today. Yes I am off once again to Chester le Street to see my Tykes take on former besty home county of Durham. Yesterday was wet and cold and I decided not to set out for the game until lunchtime. however lunch came , and then CAME again and I had to go back to bed with a raging temperature, and not feeling too well!! ON A MATCH DAY TOO!. I think that it was all the excitement of yesterday. Well I haven't had a glass of wine in about 2 weeks so I know it wasn't alcohol induced!!!

Anyhooo I am up, and about to get myself organised and the sun is shining so I am hoping to get a full day today .
Yesterday Yorkshire were bowled out for 177 (Onions with figures of  5-63), and after reading all the reports on the match I have say that  at only 50 runs short of Durham I hardly think that Yorkshire collapsed #bbc!!!.

So I am gearing up to see his Royal Ryanness bowling and hoping  that on this the last day that I Lady Lainey  can attend ( due to the wedding of the Great Gibson tomorrow) I will see a cracking Yorkshire performance.

Unlike Ryan and the rest of the team, we don't all have a Gillespie the Gallant to coach us ( or in my case a Harry Latchman) so if you are looking for help with your  cricketing technique have a look at the great #Cricketcoachapp.
You can follow on Twitter (as above) or Facebook  wwwfacebook.com/cricketcoachapp
or check out their website for more details http://www.cricketcoachapp.com/about.html
Its a great idea and is  there to guide  and motivate players of all levels . Your own private coach in the palm of your hand. With bowling/fielding, batting and wicket keeping all covered this has to be the simplest  way to improve your game. All on a smartphone! Why didn't I think of that!
So if you don't have a Gillespie the Gallant like Yorkshire, or a Harry Latchman like I, Lady Lainey, download the cricketcoachapp instantly!!!


Besty ex cricketer friend RMFC called last night but as I was in bed feeling like I had been run over by a steam roller I didn't take the call ( actually I was asleep and missed it). However he left a message to say that he had been watching cricket ( I assume at former county of Hampshire) and if so they had a fantastic day of cricket with Jimmy Adams hitting an unbeaten double century! Now that would have been worth seeing.

And now with the sandwiches packed and the flasks of coffee made. I am bidding you all a 'Bon Journee' as I am off to watch my Tykes ( and may even check out my cricket coaching app!)



  

No comments :