Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Freezing cold Blighty, super hot Barbados









Well there were lots of pictures on Twitter of my Tykes on the plane to Barbados and there was one where Gillespie the Gallant looked a if he had no hair!!!!!!!! I am checking this one with a magnifying glass as it was a bit on the dark side.

news from the hotel is that the cabaret is terrible. Well you should have all been in bed with a book and a cup of Yorkshire tea!


I see on Twitter that FIGJAM has been mouthing off about the state of Australian cricket or #homeworkgate as it has become known. My thoughts on this. Keep your flipping trap shut KP. People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Luckily Gillespie the Gallant had 'tweeted' that he hoped the team could put this to bed and move on. Perfect team talk. Lets see if they can.


News from the counties Sussex's Kirk Werners is considering taking a break form cricket to go wildfire fighting in his native South Africa. He has signed a deal that will keep him at Sussex until 2014 but  says that he is looking at these jobs as he may need to take a break for a year. In some ways I think that he is sensible as he is not pushing himself all year round to play cricket. Smart young man


Matt prior has been saying that the team need to 'forget' the Ashes and concentrate on what is going on in NZ. HMMMMM well if they are looking ahead to the summer already and not looking at how they are playing now I think we are in for a fall!

NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Well it is still flipping freezing and the snow has not all disappeared yet. We were on Amber warning for today, but I am not sure if that is still applying as I cannot find any thing now. So I am still in Hunters, thermals and 20 layers of clothing. And it is still cold enough to freeze the b**** of a brass monkey, and I srtill have to flipping well venture out in it!.



I am having a week off this week, in that I have the second series of 'Game of Thrones' on DVD so I am doping no work in the evening now as I am totally lost in a world of Lords and Ladies, Kings and Queens and sadly now no Sean Bean!!!


Oh well until tomorrow

No comments :