Powered By Blogger

Saturday 16 March 2013

Slumber Saturday.............



Well it should have been, but I have been up since 5.10am and now have the second load of washing in ( a Lady's work is never done), the snow has finally all disappeared and I can get back to tiara wearing instead of beret wearing. However the orange curls are still a force to contend with especially as now ( looking out of the window) it is only flipping well raining!!!.

It is now only 40 days until I get to see my beloved Tykes in action against former besty home county of Durham. They are now going to change their one day name to  'The Durham Daylight Robbers'.  Well no actually they aren't but they flipping well should!!! or give me my 5 year membership money back and let me in for free!!!!...................................and breathe!

It appears that everyone but I,Lady Lainey is in Barbados, not only are my Tykes out there, but Penelope Cruz is there too with her yummy hubby Javier Bardem. And not content with that Max Chilton the rookie F1 driver had also out there relaxing prior to the start of the F1 season with his girlfriend. Oh dear and I get to go to the Costa Del Darlo every day to work and then back to Lido de Lady Lainey!!! NOT FAIR!!!!


I will keep the test news brief . NZ followed on and closed on 77-1, Broad took 6-51 and as stated on the BBC website 'to set up Englands victory push' Why do they say that????? We all  know that NZ are 211 behind with England an innings in hand, but we have seen  England collapse before and 'chickens' and 'hatching' comes to mind. I may be wrong..................


Good news for Swann fans as he looks to be fit for an early summer start after surgery on his elbow. The operation took place in America and looks to have been a success

Over in Australia at the qualifying Grosjean was the fastest in the rain hit final practice. This is because no other driver will go near him this season as he was always involved in crashes last season!!!

So what is in store for I, Lady Lainey today??? well I am shopping for the boys lunches for next week ( they have no idea how lucky they are, 'Jo Bling' and the crew of two!). then I want to do some housework!!!!!!!!!!  Well actually I want the spare bedrooms here at Tykes Towers tidying up.

So with that in mind I am off to 'hop' into the shower and start to do get things done.


have a super Saturday

No comments :