Powered By Blogger

Saturday 9 March 2013

Sleep in Saturday





I have just had a wonderful lie in and feel so much better. I have been jolly flipping tired all week and I have no idea why?

I am off this morning for a change of my Saturday routine and instead of going to Lady Laineyville to do the shopping for the 'boys' lunches  I am going to see my friends  Sir Kevin and the lovely Lady Hazel.They are raising money to help under privileged children. A worthwhile cause and a chance to catch up with them too.

You may be wondering what the picture is all about. Well obviously it is Pink Hippo in his cricket sweater! But it is also my 'fascinator' which I may or may not wear for the wedding of cousin The great Gibson. Also this is the easiest way of letting Dame Didi see it.

So now down to New Zealand, where they declared  460-9 letting England in to bat again. And  where Nick Compton scored his first test century ( nearly his first test runs too!). About blinking time, the first innings wasn't a warm up!. Cook also hit 116 and then was bowled by Boult. Well lets see what tonight and tomorrow morning bring.

Other cricket news is that Warwickshire have signed young Scots batsman Freddie Coleman. so jolly good luck to him for the new season.


Wooohoo I checked in to F1 news and opened the page to a flipping fabby photo of the lovely Damon Hill. He has been saying that he believes that LH will be 'up against it' at Mercedes. 'Mercedes will be a surprise package if they are competitive' he said. Now this made me smile on all counts as I lurrvvesss Damon Hill and I am not too struck on LH!!

Not long now to see what will happen.!


Also big shout out to the lady Lainey footy teams today and hoping we get good scores.


This is a short one as I have to dash and do my bit for charity!





No comments :