Powered By Blogger

Sunday 10 March 2013

It's only flipping snowing again...








What the Donald Duck is going on?????? It's flipping snowing and this means several things

  1.  I have to get into the under stairs cupboard to get my Hunters out!
  2. I cannot get any washing dried outside 
  3. I will probably fall flat on my rear end the minute that I set foot out side the door!
All of the above are a terrible inconvenience to me and so I have decided that I  am going to stay indoors all day ( therefore eliminating the need to bruise my behind and get under the stairs) and it's free listing on eBay so I am going to put more of my junk treasures on to see if I can raise a few groats for the pot.

However on to more important things now and briefly.

England batted through the day without any cause for alarm and managed to secure a draw.  The score card showed better that the first innings with the exception of super Tyke Joe Root who was run out for a duck. FIGJAM even managed 12 runs (well he doesn't want to over exert himself, IPL next).
Alastair Cook  has said that they need to shake off making a slow start in Test. Easier said then done, egos and motormouths seem to take over the thought of the game goes out of the window. 
Knuckle down and play properly!!.

After Damon Hill making his thought on LH known yesterday the wonderful Baron button has said that he is in the dark for how the season will go. Well I for one am cheering for the Baron and know that he will be on the podium a few times over the season.

Now onto the footy news

Birmingham  moved seven points above the relegation zone after a coming from a goal down to beat Derby 3-1.  Cousin Rt Hon hooligan Robbo was playing and managed to escape without a yellow card. Although 2 of his team mates were not so lucky. Jolly well played and nice to see Hooligan back on the field.

The Mighty Whites drew at Crystal Palace and are in action on Tuesday  against Peterborough.

The Blades had to be content with a 0-0 draw against MK Dons Jamie Murphy cam close as he tried to convert a Dave Kitson header, but to no avail. They are 3 points behind  Doncaster but still in automatic promotion place. OMG I will be sooo super bouncy excited if the Blades go up. Me and Sir Sean of Bean!!


NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

OK it was snowing when I started this ramble, but now it has stopped  and the sun has come out which means that I may be able to go out after all. Thermals hoy!!!









No comments :