Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter



Happy Easter!!, I haven't been downstairs yet to see if the Easter Bunny has been, but I am sure we won't have a repetition of last year in France ( Lapin du Pacques est mort! ).

And also YIPPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! British Summer time has arrived!. I was expecting to find snow again this morning when I peeped out of the window but, apart from a bit of frost we look to have escaped it.

Well yesterday Countess Culshaw and Sir Samuel arrived at lunchtime, and after having a cup of tea we had a walk to Lady laineyville ( well Sir Samuel went on  his scooter). After the snow in the morning it was not sunny and bright and dare I say........................warm!!!. Coming back we decided to extend the walk and go to the 'Co op'. On the way Sir Samuel kept lying down on the grass saying he was sunbathing. When we got to the 'Co op' he asked the Coutness  if he could have an ice cream ' because that's what you have when you are on holiday'. So we all had an ice cream ( well a 99 Cornetto), sitting on the bench in very close proximity to Former Lord Lainey's house!
When we got home Sir Samuel asked if I had a swimming pool in the extensive grounds of Tykes Towers 'because you always go swimming on holiday'. Sadly I had to say no, so he went to play out in the Deer Park.( the adventure playground, its an adventure trying to avoid the cat poo, Well I had actually removed it all in preparation of the little Lords arrival)
Today we are going 'train spotting'!

Yorkshire yesterday gave Darren Gough a life time membership, 'well were is mine' I cry. OK he bowled OK, but I am way better looking than him!.And slimmer!

News from the footy.

The Mighty Whites lost 3-0 to Ipswich. I am not sure what is going on with the Yorky teams but they had better get their fingers out and win some matches in the last few weeks of the season.
Sunderland ( apparently a fairly good team according to 'Jo Bling') sacked their manager yesterday. Martin O'Neil got the boot, after the team went eight games without a win. Well I say sack the flipping team and get a whole new one!!!


So it very short today but I can hear Sir Samuel stirring next door and need to go and see if there is 'tons' of chocolate for me.

Have a great day and try not to eat your body weight in Easter Eggs!.

No comments :