Powered By Blogger

Sunday 17 March 2013

#COYV!!!!!!!!




Wooo hoooo I am likings

Super cricket by my Vikings!!!



Well there are lots of things that make I,Lady Lainey happy, diamonds, new tiaras, handbags, shoes, hats,champagne AND my flipping Tykes beating former besty home county in the South, Hampshire. I know that you shouldn't gloat as this is not Lady like at all..............................BUT!!! I am over the flipping moon.

They stormed into finals day with a seven wicket victory over Hampshire, who had won the toss and elected to bat. His Royal Ryanness only dispatched James Vince with his first ball!!! OMG I am bouncing as I am typing. Ryan went onto to take more wickets as did Liam Plunkett. great to see Richard Pyrah back and fit.

Final score was
Hants 112-6

Super besty team in the whole world Yorkshire 116-3


Finals day today with live Twitter feed from 4.30pm UK time


England were washed out in NZ on day four and day five is also looking to be rained off, so NZ may escape lightly!!



Ian Blackwell ( the rotund one) from former besty home county of Durham has retired although I did blog this in January. He has had repeated problems with his shoulder and is going to now take up a role in Umpiring. ( beware tea ladies, just when you thought it was a safe to put the pork pie out early!). Good luck to him in what ever he does.

OK footy news

The Mighty Whites went down 2-1 at Hunddersfield!

Birmingham beat Boro 1-0, luckily this time Cousin Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo didn't get booked. And he is staying at Birmingham for the remainder of the season! ( so a few more weeks!)

And then The Blades! Well what can I say they went down 4-0 at Stevenage!!!! They have now dropped down out of the automatic promotion zone!. Holy flipping mackerel I bet Sir Sean of Bean and I, Lady Lainey are both biting our nails and I can't be doing that not with the big wedding coming up.

F1Australian Grand Prix is underway as we speak and Baron Button in is 8th ( YES THAT'S  8TH ) place, on the 35th lap (7.00am UK time) and worse than that 9th place is Grosjean. Go faster Baron Button and get away form him!!!!!


Oh well its been a super sporty Sunday round up and now I am going to have some crumpets for my breakfast.




No comments :