Powered By Blogger

Sunday 3 February 2013

Slow down Sunday

Captain PH is in charge today! ( this pic was when he was on Concorde)



Ok I am feeling a little bit better today ( I doubt that I could have felt any worse) but I am still going to try to take it easy. Sometimes I think that I Lady Lainey run about , like a mad runny about thing far too much. So today it is a (slow) walk to get my newspaper and then Lord of the Rings trilogy on DVD for the rest of the day.

So the main thing that I forgot to tell you yesterday and that you probably all know now


The Blades lost on Friday night! Onward and upward boys I believe in you.

Yesterday important results were

Birmingham won and there were 2 yellow cards, luckily none from Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo


The Mighty Whites sadly suffered the same fate as The Blades, It was not a good weekend for my Tyke Teams.


Reports in today papers state that Eoin Morgan and Jonathan Trott  could be fighting for their places in the ODI series in New Zealand, with super Tyke Joe Root looking to have pre booked his place, with his excellent batting in India. Now I  sort of think that the cricketers should be fighting for a place in the teams and not think that because they have been in it before they have a god given right to a place. Maybe this is the problem with English cricket. There is no fight in the team. Make them work for their places!! And so endeth the Sunday cricket rant.


Right off to the shops to get the paper, read the 'scraggy haired, bat eared' ones column, see is she is still adamant that she is 'going out' with  a Rock Star and then DVD's ahoy!!

Hope to  be back up to speed tomorrow.


No comments :