Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 February 2013

It's Snow Joke




Well the snow continued most of yesterday and Dame Didi and I thought we were going to need a pack of huskies to get us to Lady Laineyville. It was however not freezing cold so walking out in the snow was actually not too bad.  Today however it is not so good, more snow over night and it is flipping brass monkey weather , the sky is grey and 'heavy' and looks as if it about to deposit another dollop of snow of Tykes Towers.

Having just packed the flipping Hunters away I am a bit miffed that I am having to get them out again.  I was just debating going to get my legs waxed this week, but I think I they can keep their fur coat on for a bit longer! ( you think I jest?).


So what was happening in the World of Sport.


Well......

Leeds and Blackburn drew 0-0

Birmingham beat Peterborough 2-0, this has slightly strengthened their survival hopes. Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo was on the bench, YES ON THE BENCH!!!! after turning out for every match since September he was on the bench. However at least he didn't get a yellow card.


All the 'splodging' in the sea, candy floss, fish and chips down in Bournemouth did the trick as The Blades won 1-0 Jamie Murphy's first half goal sent The Blades back to the top of Division One and Bournemouth slipped down to 6th place.Dave Kitson looked as if he may have made it 2 but is was wide. Danny Wilson told Radio Sheffield that teams performance was excellent.

Woohooo I am super bouncy Bladeilicious Lady Lainey and to mark them being top of the pile today I am going to get my newspaper wearing my Sheffield United beanie hat! And Yes I will be wearing other clothes too. #toocoldtostreak

So today I am putting lots more Lady Lainey treasures on eBay. ( there are still some boxes in the garage to sort through!) and hopefully soon I will be able to see some space in Tykes Towers. Hopefully by summer! And then I can start to fill it up again!

So it is a short one today but I had a bit of a lie in and now am going out into the icy wastes of the North of Blighty to collect my newspaper!

NORTH EAST WEATHER WATCH

Snow, snow and more snow.cold wind so suggest not wearing a skirt.

Bon Journee

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hi LL

Hope that message about not wearing a skirt was for girlies not the cricketing/footballing type of boys!

No snow in my micro climate, can even see blue sky and white clouds.

Have a "keep warm" day.

DD