Powered By Blogger

Friday 1 February 2013

Its F(ryan)day and also Job The Jollys Birthday!

IT's F(ryan) day

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday, you sad Sunderland fan....
...well someone has to be!


Happy Birthday Job the Jolly, today he is the same age as I, Lady Lainey, yes Jobbers is 21! and he doesn't look a day over 37! he is coming into work this morning. ( Do you think he is expecting a present?) and he is off until Tuesday. 'Woohoo, you out on the lash at the weekend?' I asked. 'I think that I may have too much jelly and ice cream' was his reply. Of course I believe him............................NOT.


Still no answers to the 'cryptic clue' yesterday. Jolly flipping sick of the whole thing now. And only I can do something about it. Onward and upward!.

Over in the crazy world of cricket, it couldn't get any crazier than in the Womans World cup in India. The Pakistan team are reported to be sleeping at the stadium under police protection as it is not thought to be safe for them to stay in a hotel!

Warwickshire have named the successor to Ashley Giles and it is Dougie Brown who worked as assistant to Ashley. Good luck in your position as Director of coaching.. They appear to have had a bit of a shake up with the staff which is something that Durham blinking well need( OK I know that I keep banging on about it, but I will, until it happens).


Over in footy land David Beckham has signed to PSG. OMG I hope that the flipping pouting one now has a smile on her pinched lips. At least she will be able to hot(bunion) foot it round the swanky shops in Pareeeee. And after that horrid comment I will keep all my thoughts on Mrs Beckham to myself. I do know that she is not actually going over there to live ('LE YIPPPEEEE!!!' cry all of France) and will be living in London.

Well tonight The Blades are in action against Coventry. Without Shaun Miller and now Nick Blackman. Not to worry I know that they will come out on top.

Birmingham are at home tomorrow to Notts Forest

The Mighty Whites are home to Cardiff

I have read also that a large chain of Burger restaurants have admitted that they have been serving burgers with horsemeat in for quite a while. I sort of think that once they remove it their burgers may not be quite as nice.#myopiniononly  #ispendalotoftimeinfrance.

And finally researchers have apparently found that being married has reduced heart attacks  in woman, gave them stability, positive lifestyle, more cash................ well I was married and it may have reduced the risk of a heart attack but it certainly upped my chances of going to prison!!!!. I am sure my marriage was not unique in being horrendous, and I cannot stand reading this 'twaddle' that researches, spend years and huge amount of government money 'researching'. Perhaps if they did research out of the 'Ladies who lunch' 'stockbroker' belt they would get a true look at marriages and woman's health.


Jobbers, Pony Paul, Lady Lainey, Dan Dan Cowboy Draughtsman


No comments :