Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 February 2013

HURRAH IT BE F(RYAN)DAY!!!! YIPPEEEEE!!!







Holly flipping mackeral, I never thought that it would be F(ryan)day, its been a long old week, and not content with the longest week on record, my flipping pedometer, with which I have been counting all the blinking trip trappy steps I am taking in my current weight loss campaign has gone AWOL!! I cannot find it anywhere and I am totally blasted well cross!!

So here is how today will probably pan out,

Finish my blog
Drive Lady Lainey limo to Lady Laineyworkville
Walk 10 mins to the office as all spaces taken in (tiny) car park
Spend 10 mins looking for my office keys in the depths of Lady Lainey handbag/suitcase
Shout at the 'boys for not letting me in and not making my coffee
Look pretty for 3.5 hours ( occasionally shouting at the 'boys)
Trip trap around the shops in lunch hour
Look pretty for 3.5 hours occasionally shouting at the 'boys' and demanding copious  amounts of coffee to see me through until......
Drive home to Tykes Tower in Lady Lainey Limo
Eat dinner
Fall asleep on sofa
Wake up with newspaper stuck to my face
Go to bed
Wake up with super heavy tome that I am reading, on my face
Put out light
Lie awake for an hour
Sleep

But before all of that happens lets see what has been happening in the crazy world of cricket.
Warwickshire announced losses of £668,000, this is a big change from 2011 when the club recorded profits. I bet Durham will never be in the red, seeing as they take your eyes out on membership fees, charge ridiculous prices for bottles of wine. The other side of that is though, they have to do this to pay all the flipping hangers on in the club. Clear out the deadwood!!!

The ladies are not doing too badly at the moment in the World Cup currently 6.20am UK time they need one more wicket to bowl out Australia in their first Super Six round..

Alec Stewart wrote an interesting piece on the BBC website about the IPL and huge sums of money that are being bandied about for players. He does mention the fact that some England players are not able to play the full IPL tournament due to commitments at home. Well you make a choice to you want to earn mega bucks in India or do you want to play for your county in UK.Having your cake and eating it is not always possible and to be honest by the time it gets to the cricket season here these players are either injured, about to be injured, or just too flipping worn out to perform..................................unless they are called up for England. KERCHING!!!



So over in the footy world tomorrow sees

Birmingham away to Charlton

 The Mighty Whites away to Wolves

The Blades  are away to Shrewsbury

Good luck to all the teams tomorrow.

Now I am off to super swanky Lady Lainey office



No comments :