Powered By Blogger

Friday 15 February 2013

Freezing F(ryan)day here!



Well its hard to believe that it is F(ryan)day again!!!! The weekend is nearly upon us and I for one am super jolly happy about that, it means that I can do nothing for  two days! Lie around in bed and read my book. I am not even bothering about venturing out into the metropolis of Lady laineyville!

Today I will join the queues and head off to super swanky Lady Lainey office where I will be looking pretty for 7 hours until the time comes for me to race off home and don my PJ's and chill out on the sofa watching rubbish TV.


'ENOUGH' I hear you all shouting, 'Whats happening in New Zealand?'

Well England won the toss and once again put NZ in to bat ( what did Stuart Broad say the other day). Joe Root is in for  Samit Patel whereas NZ are playing with an unchanged side. Score is currently (6.18am UK time)  NZ 17 without loss.

So after the Matt Prior spouting off about bullying the Australians yesterday, I was a little cross so I put quill to paper ( well typed an email) to the ECB. There response? They do not think that anything is wrong with using the word bullying, it is the 'in' word of the moment.Sadly I think this is a reflection of the state of the world. It is fine for a sportsman in the public eye to announce that we ( England, and hey don't include me in that!) are a bunch of over paid, thick headed bully boys. #whatistheworldcomingtoo


Steven Finn is preparing to change his run up in an attempt to bring in the wickets and stop his habit of knocking bails off at the non strikers end! #throwslikemygranny!

Max Chilton the new boy on the F1 circuit has been  talking about the possible difficulties this coming season for Marussia, due to them having a very rookie team.Brave to come out and say it, and hope that it is a start of a great career for him.
Meanwhile Mikka Hakkinen has spoken very publicly about the fact that he does not think that Lewis Hamilton will win the F1 title. This was after seeing the new Mercedes in pre training in Jerez #probablytoomuchsherry

News in from France is that Nicolas Sarkozy is looking to run for French president again in 2017. Don't think Carla will be too happy, as she has managed to keep herself and their daughter out of the public gaze which is what she wanted.

So that was the round up of the news that is truly important in the life of Lady Lainey except that I hope that Dame Didi managed to book our flights home, and I managed to eat my cornflakes, keep them down and thoroughly enjoyed having real sugar on them.

So with that I am off to shout at the boys, see if I can face a cup of coffee and get through 7hours of looking pretty.

have a super day where ever you are

No comments :