Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Last day of holidays





Before the worry of weight gain/loss




Well after eating my body weight  yesterday, and let me make this clear, I did not want any 'treats' or tempting things left in the house for the start for the diet today! So I shovelled it all down my cake hole yesterday and today resemble a Michelin man!.And actually never want to see fruit cake, biscuits, Wensleydale cheese ( Gromit!) and any of the other 3 million things that I scoffed, every again.

Today is a  new start and I am determined to shift 1 stone before the wedding of cousin, The Great Gibson in April, also the start of the cricket season so have to get to my 'fighting' weight by then.

I went out to dinner to Countess Christine of Mc Nally's too so helped her finish off any of the things that were hanging about after Xmas at her house, also got 'snogged' by 2 border collies  a Doberman and a German shepherd ( The Royal Hounds) so RESULT!!.

Well lets have a New years Day round up.

Very sad news broke yesterday, we started the New year with death of Christopher Martin-Jenkins, a true cricket buff and familiar voice on Test Match Special, a great loss for cricket commentating.

In  football....

The Blades were down the road in Doncaster and drew 2-2, which still leaves then 3 points adrift of Tranmere who are at the top of the table. Blinking heck come on boys you were top last week.

The Mighty Whites beat Bolton 1-0, which was a great result for the boys.

However Birmingham lost at home to Cardiff and three Brum players got yellow cards, one of them being my cuz Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo ( 2nd in a month!!). What the Donald duck is he up too????


It is cold wet and very cold here in the North of Blighty and I am going to have a trip out to Richmond with Countess Christine to blow away the cobwebs and also make the most of my last days holiday before going back to super swanky Lady Lainey office tomorrow.

And on that very sobering thought I had better get some ironing done.






No comments :