Powered By Blogger

Thursday 3 January 2013

I do not want to go back to work!





And so it all begins again today..............yes, the getting the Lady Lainey limo out of the garage, the drive to work and then freezing my orange curls off in super swanky Lady Lainey office ( because there has been no heating on for nearly 2 weeks), the boring day looking pretty but wanting to have an afternoon nap. However I get to shout at the 'boys' again and I know that they will have missed that so much. I have stocked up on the most important of provisions COFFEE!. Believe me I will need gallons of this to get me through the next two days


Yesterday was tiring as I had been at very late to bed and had a couple of sherries too many, so I went out with Countess Christine to Richmond where we had a wander around the shops, ( we didn't buy anything which is unusual for us both) and then went to have a cup of tea. As we were both feeling the excesses of the night before we decided to call it a day after 1.5 hours ( what a pair of wimps) and then came home.At least it blew the cobwebs away and surprisingly for the icy wastes, the sun was shining and it was remarkably mild.

When I got home I did some ironing ( the sooner I get some 'staff' the better!) and then decided to start my next year regime,  so walked to the local church hall and  went to 'fat fighters' ( OK the name has been changed so as not to advertise). Holy flipping macaroni!!!! I am sure that someone put their foot on the scale when I got on, no way do I weight the same as a baby elephant!! Well maybe I do after eating so much over  Yuletide. Well the only way is down now, and by that I mean down the weight scale. #onlymyselftoblame


On this day 

3rd January

1892  J R R Tolkien was born

1948 Bradman  completes dual test 100's at MCG v India

1956 Fire damages top part of the Eiffel Tower

1997 Zimbabwe make a clean sweep in the ODI series V England 3-0


Well it is short but sweet today as I really have to get a wriggle  on and get off to super swanky flipping freezing  Lady Lainey office.


Not a happy bunny!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Baby elephant be blowed! It was a piglet!!!

Anyway welcome to the new year weight loss regime. Well I did have a chinese from the take away last night so will have to pack that in otherwise it will be 2 piglets on the scales with me.

Onward and downward (weight wise)for me now. Lots of other phrases, no time like the present etc spring to mind too. However, lots to do today and got to read diet books too. (notice I said READ)