Powered By Blogger

Saturday 1 December 2012

Switch on Saturday




Tykes Towers will not be this grand!




Well today is the day of the super big light switch on at Tykes Towers, as I had not heard from any of the 5 people shortlisted to switch on the lumiere de sapin de Noel, I am doing it myself and thought that I would make a nice Medierrean themed dinner to scoff afterwards ( then I can dream of being somewhere flipping warmer that here, it fair freezing my very short curls to my 'skinhead').

This morning here in the north of blighty  it is freezing cold and wet, no sign of snow yet, but its early! I am off  to town to post a letter to the Organ grinder because the monkey said I needed to! And also a couple of parcels from the treasures of Lady Lainey that sold on eBay. After that I am going to have a nap before the big lighting up ceremony.


Sporty news, In cricket South Africa are fighting back in Australia thanks to the heroics of Faf Du Plessis.

 Boxing,Andrew Flintoff got knocked down in the 2nd round of his fight, got up and won on points. I wonder how many Australian cricketers would have liked to deliver that punch?

Footy news

Birmingham took on Boro last night and beat them 3-2, however Rt Hon Hooligan Robbo got a yellow card. Naughty naughty!!!

Leeds are away to Huddersfield so not too far to travel
The Blades are in FA cup action  at Bramell Lane to Port Vale. #coyb.

I also had better do some housework at some point, as Dame Didi is coming over to stay on Wednesday so that she can let in the Gas Chap.He is coming to service the central heating and make sure that it is working properly and that it will keep I Lady Lainey super snug and warm all winter.



And finally

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2240402/French-appeals-court-OVERTURNS-manslaughter-conviction-Continental-Airlines-Concorde-crash-killed-113.html









No comments :